SUBMISSION OF POSTER ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now closed
Abstract software is supported in the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8,9,10,11 and Chrome (all versions), Firefox, Safari
Please follow the instructions on the abstract submission form step-by-step.
- Abstracts may be submitted for poster presentation only.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress publications.
- Upon submitting your abstract via the Congress website, you will receive a "Confirmation of submission" indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED VIA FAX OR E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
To view Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines click here
Disclosure of financial relationship, that the author(s) may have with any manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, must be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract page on the website.
ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS
The Scientific Programme Committee will review abstracts and information regarding acceptance, and scheduling will be sent to the corresponding author. Only accepted abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by Tuesday, 30 June 2015 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the official programme.
Abstracts will be rejected if they do not adhere to the ethical principles for clinical (human) and animal research.