GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
Poster Board size: 2.00 wide 1.00m high (Landscape style)
Please ensure that your poster does not exceed 1.9m wide X 0.90m high.
- Each poster will be on display for 1 day. Poster presenters will need to check the programme to see the exact date on which their poster is to be displayed as well as the poster board number assigned to the poster.
- Posters should be mounted by 09:00 hours on the day on which they are scheduled to be presented and must be removed by the end of sessions on the same day.
- Presenters must stand next to their posters for informal discussions during the morning Coffee Break as well as during the designated poster session times.
- Posters should be brought to the Congress by the authors. Please do not mail them to the Secretariat.
The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.
Instructions for the preparation of Posters
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- It is recommended that your poster be 1.9m wide X 0.90m high (Landscape Style)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters.